Posted on: 14/05/21
Based in St. Asaph, North Wales
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who has a real passion for developing their skills within the Digital Marketing sector and wants to join our small (but experienced) team. You will be an important addition with opportunities for future development and growth.
Following our standard operating procedures, we will guide you through the entire web development process, providing opportunities to work with many diverse and exciting businesses.
You will also be required to work with our existing customers, providing ongoing maintenance and support to keep their websites and related services working seamlessly.
It is anticipated that chosen applicant will work solely from our St. Asaph office, but we do have flexibility to accommodate applicants who may need to arrange home working days.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in front-end developing
- Understanding of WordPress CMS and an ability to fix WordPress problems
- Must work well in a team and independently
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, PHP
- Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong communication skills
If you have undertaken web development work, we’d like to see your portfolio. Please send us examples of websites you have worked on and in what capacity. (These can be included in your covering letter or CV)
How to Apply
Salary is dependant on experience and the role is from 25 hours per week
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.