Posted on: 28/10/16
Are you finding it difficult juggling between managing the core functions of your business and website management?
Do you find it a struggle to update the content of your website?
Ease up your struggle by investing in an industry standard content managed website. Every website that Designweb builds comes equipped with a robust CMS.
What is a Content Management System (CMS)?
A content management system helps with the creation, publishing, and management of content on your business website.
A CMS gives you the control over your website. You do not have to rely on your web designers for every small change or update you want to make to your website. You don’t even need any technical expertise.
With a CMS website, you don’t have to put website management at the bottom of the work pile.
The Benefits of a CMS Website
- You can easily publish and edit the content of your website. Add text, videos, photos and other media to your website easily and quickly.
- You can now reach your target audience and search engines by publishing fresh content to your blog regularly.
- Easy to use and operate
- You can access your website from anywhere you are. Say you are out of town, and you’d like to quickly add some content on your trip. All you need is your laptop and an Internet connection, and you can update your website from wherever you are.
- You can provide role based admin access. For instance, if you have hired a writer to blog on your behalf, you can create a user id that allows your writer to only publish articles. You could create another user id for a website designer, one for your manager and choose the function you want them to access on your CMS website.
- Gives you complete control of your website
- Highly secure
- Easy to maintain and manage
Trusted CMS Website Experts
Design Web is a trusted name when it comes to CMS websites. Talk to us today to know how a CMS website can help save your time, money and energy. We provide complete training on location so you can start managing your website from the date of launch. We also offer remote desktop support should you require remote training.
Contact us today to get started.